Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 11- Cordero- Numero once completo! Chingao, que dia!

It's been quite a whirlwind 24 hours. As I wrote yesterday, I did a 5.5 mile run at 7 p.m. I didn't get to bed til 12:30 and of course, the 4 year old woke me up at 4:30 a.m. Arrgh...I tossed and turned and decided to just get up. The good news was I finished some Christmas stuff and got my next 3 miler in at 6 a.m.

I don't know what it is, but Marcothon actually causes me to have insomnia. This happened last year too. I will steal Tabitha's term and say that I am manic Priscilla when I run a lot.

So anyway, after my run, I had a heck of a day and had to get through it on 4 hours of sleep. First off, an 8 a.m. breakfast meeting, followed by 2 interviews for a position we are hiring for, then a client appointment, phone calls, email checking, 5 p.m. client appointment (although I was able to have a beer since it was at a bar), and a holiday networking event at Grady's. Phew. It was an 11 hour work day. I really should get to bed, but now I'm sitting here typing this. Thank God Marcothon is only one month 'cause I do not do well with insomnia. Hasta luego mi gente.

 

Can you tell I've only had 4 hours of sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment