Monday, December 8, 2014

Days 5,6,7,8 - Stine - The story of the negligent runner/blogger

Stayed diligent with this site for the first 4 days of Marcothon....then, well - life got in the way!

1.  We visited Santa (I ran right before)
2.  My son had basketball practice (I ran home from that)
3.  We put up more Christmas decor (I escaped for 30 minutes while the rest of the crew braved shopping and stayed home with the baby and ran).
4.  I ran early this morning before work to beat the rain/sleet/"wintery mix"...GLAD I did that!

Bottom line, this is what makes Marcothon so challenging.  The weather....the business of life.  If I falter on this blog and only succeed at the miles, it'll still be a great WIN!

Biggest concern right now is the plantar fasciitis again.  I think I'm going to have to be diligent with stretches and wearing running shoes 24/7 :/

Secret pill "cure-all" suppliers - please reach out ASAP :)


No comments:

Post a Comment