Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 2 - Uecker - "Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)"


So Tabitha is feeling slandered...Is it slander to say that I feel like Al Pacino in Godfather III? I guess it is if you consider that to be not one of his better career choices. But he got paid a boatload of money to do that, so there really isn't a great comparison, because I'm getting paid diddly-squat to do this this year. So maybe after only 2 days in it might be safe to say this might not be one of my better running choices. 

But as any actor will tell you, just because at the beginning of a project things are bumpy doesn't mean they are going to stay that way. 

As I started my run today, I decided that I would try to mix it up a bit better this year. At the minimum I will not run the same route more than once in a week. I hope to be even more varied than that, but I'm only at day two so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.

Today's route was out and back. That is a change from last year already. I think last year I ran basically all circle routes. Start at home and then turn, turn, turn. The only variation I can remember from last year was what I call my "mouse" route. 




I remember that run as being a really snow day, plows weren't out and it was really difficult to run in the few tire tracks there were on the road.

Today was nothing like that. A pretty unadventurous, uneventful run. One where my mind is all over the place. Because of that I have also decided to try my hand at making my titles kind of a trivia quiz that relates to the day in question.

Day 2 is finished. On to 3?

The number of the day is two. Two is today's number.





No comments:

Post a Comment