Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 22 - Uecker - Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.

Today seemed to be a repeat of the post straddle run from last year as I remember it. Woke up. Felt good because I hadn't run in almost 36 hours. Got out there and felt like crud. Thankfully that didn't last all that long. Got moving and it ended up being a pretty decent run. Not exactly sure what the distance was today. I forgot to un-pause the Garmin after I got my number of the day picture. Oh well. Made sure it made 3 miles before I stopped anyway. Gave serious thought to just quitting when I got close to home, but I didn't.

The big deal about today? Only single digits of runs left. Hopefully that means finding the motivation to run will be easier not harder. Going to try my best to keep it positive and keep the hammers down. Well not really. Not like I've been running all that fast, but I'm going to try to keep just getting out the door and being Nike.

Day 22 is done.


Garbage can - Flossmoor





No comments:

Post a Comment