Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 16- Cordero- CANNOT SLEEP

Yes, I am up at 4:20 a.m. and have been half the night. :( Problem is I was dead and went to bed at 9:15, Keith kindly woke me up at 12:45 (not on purpose), and I've been up since....Now what do I do?

I did my day 16 run yesterday morning, should I do day 17 at 4:20 a.m.??? I HATE running before 6 a.m. especially if there is no reason for me to do that. My alarm clock is set for 6:15 to run at 6:30 and I am supposed to meet Tabs (maybe)...

So now I sit here and ponder, do I run or do I try to sleep and get up in less than 2 hours to run? But what if I sleep and then can't get up at 6:15? Mark Madison should be up, maybe I should see if he's running?

Marco, what have you done to me? I am a wretched mess! On the positive side, I did get all my Christmas cards done. I will thank you for that Keith and Marco. :)

There is no way in hell I am posting a half asleep, pj-wearing selfie of myself, so here is another best-case scenario (especially since this is pre-kid era) picture of Keith and I. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment