Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 5 - Uecker - Would I were in an alehouse in London! I would give all my fame for a pot of ale, and safety.

I think a beer this morning might have been a good idea. Was more than a bit freaked out after receiving a call from school. The kid got confused with someone else and a whole lot was made of nothing. Thankfully, all was good, but it took me awhile to calm down from that. Probably should have gone running then, but I didn't.

Today was another out and back. Decided that I'll call this my lightning route. Not that I ran it that fast but it was full of zigs and zags. All in all a much better run that day 5 last year when I was dealing with stomach flu. 

Day 5 is complete. Fastest Marcorun this year. Still a lot slower than last year though.


Flossmoor Fire Hydrant



No comments:

Post a Comment