Friday, December 26, 2014

Days 20-26- Cordero- We almost ended up at the ER

Well, not really. I didn't know yesterday that today would really be the hardest run this month. Even with the tropical weather we had today, it was difficult to run. Eating a million tamales, turkey and drinking wine probably didn't help none. Being exhausted from preparing for and hosting 20 people yesterday probably didn't help either. Today was the first day I got to sleep in since I've been on vacation. I had a friend coming over at noon, so I had about 30 minutes to squeeze in the 3 miles. I bit the bullet and ran. What I really wanted to be doing was this.

After the run, Keith comes home yelling "I need help" as Daniela fell at the park and was bleeding. Thankfully, we did not have to make a trip to the ER and she is happy as can be again. Damn seesaw at Willow Park. I hate that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment