Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 3 - Cordero - Chillin' with Lincoln



When I go out of town, my favorite thing to do is explore the town on a run. I would have to say that I've been very blessed this week. On my first day, I got to run at the sculpture park, and now on my third Marco run, I got to run in Springfield. Yes, I know. It's Springfield. How great could it be?  However, it beats running one more mile on the streets of Homewood. The price I have to pay for these runs though is 14 hours of strategic planning sessions. I really would rather go on a 20 mile run than do strategic planning for that amount of time. Thankfully, I only have to do this once a year. And the reward for working and running today, Pasta alla Siciliana at Mangia's with some colleagues. Three runs down, 28 more to go! Oh, and did I mention it was a balmy 35 degrees in Springfield today?



                                                                                              The Capitol     

No comments:

Post a Comment