Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 17 - Uecker - Step by step and day by day

Well now. That's the kind of weather I've come to know and expect (loathe) for a Marco run. I think that was coldest run so far of the 2014 Marcothon. Don't get me wrong, it was much better than the crappy, cold misty shtuff we had yesterday. At least from a motivation stand point for me. But not necessarily easier for me to run in. 

So far this year the most I've gone is 2 layers. Today I almost needed more, but I didn't. Was good with 2. Glad of that. Except I think my fingers would like more layers than the gloves I had on.

Not sure if this is a blog post or a ramble. I have a glass of wine in front of me so I think I will end it here. In closing I think this as appropriate today as yesterday.

SO I say to myself - "Good day, Rick. Good run. Sleep well. I'll most likely quit this in the morning."

Day 17 has been put to bed.

Address rock - Flossmoor




No comments:

Post a Comment