Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 29 - Jason - Is it possible to foam roll too much?

Well, it is?  Nothing hurts as good as a foam roller.  Tight calves and quads ... roll em out.  If you do not foam roll you now have a homework assignment to research the amazing benefits of this innocuous contraption.

Picked mine up on a random trip to TJ Max.  While perusing the randomness that is TJ Max I happened across a lonely roam roller still in original packaging for $10.  Yes, my wife gave crap stating I would never use it.   I showed her!

This nights 5k was to the gym again.  Met the wife and we swam for a 2nd day in a row.  I could get used to this.

Marcothon is coming to an end. Time to begin mentally preparing for my 7 mile trail race this weekend.  Looking forward to it!

How about that run?

No comments:

Post a Comment